要注意到图表题目中的summarize, main features, comparison等词，不是所有的数据都要进行描述，不是图表中的任意趋势都要进行描述，不是图表中的任意信息都要进行对比。
轻微-----slightly, slowly（速度）, steadily（平缓）
急剧-----rapidly, dramatically, abruptly,sharply
增加-----increase, jump ,go up ,rise, climb , ascend , level up ,surge
减少-----decrease, drop ,go down ,fall,descend, level down
高-----reach a highest point/the top/the summit/the peak, the most, peak in
低-----reach a lowest point/the bottom/, hit a trough, bottom out
交叉-----correspond with in XXX year, crossing the line for
水平-----keep/stay/remain/maintain stable,steady,be similar to,there is little/hardly any/no change
1. The biggest difference between 2 groups (A+B) is in …,where A makes up 5% while B constitutes 67%, the highest percentage of A, which was approximately 12%.
2. The percentage of A in …..is more than twice that of B, the ratio is 67% to 45%.
3. In…,while a greater percentage of A than B are found in…(the former is …and the latter is …)
4. There are more A in……,reaching …,compared with …of B.
5. A, which used to be the……..,has become less important, which declined(increased) sharply from … in 1978 to only … in 1998.
6. There was变化趋势in the number of A from 1986-1990(over next…..yeas),which was followed by变化趋势and then变化趋势until 1998 when there was变化趋势for the next ….years.
7. From 1990 onwards, there was变化趋势in the number of A which then变化趋势 at… in 1994.
8. In 1990,the number reached (was) …,but 30 years later there was变化趋势.
9. After变化趋势from…to …,A begin变化趋势over the next….years.
10. The number of …increased rapidly from 1988 to 1990 during the five-year period.
11. A has almost/nearly/about/over a quarter/half/twice/one third/as many studentsas/as much money as /B; A has about/approximately/exactly/precisely the same number/proportion/amount of students/money as…..
12. It has reached something of a plateau,X percent/an average of X percent in the past few years in 1998.
13. In the 3 years spanning from 1995 through 1998...the percentage of...is slightly larger/smaller than that of...the graphs show a threefold increase in the number of...decreased year by year while...increased steadily...here is an upward trend in the number of…(year)witnessed/saw a sharp rise in...
14. A has something in common with B/ the difference between A and B lies in…
1. Low income consumed more hamburgers than other group (=more than other group on hamburgers), spending more than twice/ as much as hamburgers than FC and Pizza(both about 40%).
2. High income favored pizza, spending .., followed by FC at …, then….
3. High income appears to less than other group on hamburgers, pizza remains their most popular fast-food, followed by FC.
4. In 1975, among 3 of the world’s largest cities, San Paulo had the highest population (about 0.5 billion), and ……is the second highest(about …..)……had the lowest population (about ….).
As a result in 1990, the number of ….appears the largest population, closely followed by …, then…….at……
5. The table below shows the figures for imprisonment in 3 countries between 1930-1960 in Great Britain, the numbers in prison has increased from…in 1930 to …in 1940, apart from in 1950 when the numbers in prison fell by…
6. On the other hand, New Zealand and Australia are the only two countries in which the numbers in prison remain steady from 1930-1960, although there have been slightly fluctuations in this trend.
7. In the period 1975to 1990,all cities showed a growth, Tokyo and New York had by far the largest increase (about…..).San Paulo had the smallest growth (about…)
8. There were no figures given for male part-time workers. In unemployed group, men enjoyed more leisure time---over 80%,compared with 40% for women, markedly more than women in retired group.