摘要：P1 The origin of cameras P2 Researcher on the tree crown V090704 P3 Grimms fairy tales V140313 朗阁名师徐航点评 1. 本次考试 难度中等。 2. 整体分析 ： 二篇为旧题。涉及发展史（P1）、植物类（P2）、文化类（P3）. 3. 主流题型 ：配对比重较大，涉及段落细节
P1 The origin of cameras
P2 Researcher on the tree crown V090704
P3 Grimm’s fairy tales V140313
2. 整体分析： 二篇为旧题。涉及发展史（P1）、植物类（P2）、文化类（P3）.
The origin of cameras
The history of the camera can be traced much further back than the introduction of photography. Cameras evolved from the camera obscura, and continued to change through many generations of photographic technology, including daguerreotypes, calotypes, dry plates, film, and digital cameras.
Photographic cameras were a development of the camera obscura, a device possibly dating back to the ancient Chinese and ancient Greeks, which uses a pinholeor lens to project an image of the scene outside upside-down onto a viewing surface.
An Arab physicist, Ibn al-Haytham, published his Book of Optics in 1021 AD. He created the first pinhole camera after observing how light traveled through a window shutter. Ibn al-Haytham realized that smaller holes would create sharper images. Ibn al-Haytham is also credited with inventing the first camera obscura.
On 24 January 1544 mathematician and instrument maker Reiners Gemma Frisius ofLeuven University used one to watch a solar eclipse, publishing a diagram of his method in De Radio Astronimica et Geometrico in the following year. In 1558 Giovanni Batista della Porta was the first to recommend the method as an aid to drawing.
Before the invention of photographic processes there was no way to preserve the images produced by these cameras apart from manually tracing them. The earliest cameras were room-sized, with space for one or more people inside; these gradually evolved into more and more compact models such as that by Niépce's time portable handheld cameras suitable for photography were
readily available. The first camera that was small and portable enough to be practical for photography was envisioned by Johann Zahn in 1685, though it would be almost 150 years before such an application was possible.
1. drum 2.rotator 3. paper 4. showing illusion
5. photography 6.mirror 7.disco 8. on the screen
9.T 10.F 11.F 12.T 13.NG
5. P2 树冠的研究
段落细节配对 summary填空 人名观点配对
单选 判断 完成句子配对
27. N the Grimme brother knew they would gain international fame, the lasting fame would shock the Grimmes
28. NG the Grimmes were inforced to do work of their own secret
29. Y the sales of Fairy Tale in England was higher than in German
31. Y some parents still thought the Fiary Tale was not good for their children
32. N the fairy Tale author considered the man who made contribution to
the story of Cinderella as the original model
33. Athe flowering of children literature level in 1800s
34. A-illustration the change of Fairy Tale in order to match with the modern times (refining & resoftening)
36. D another contributor of the Fiary Tale in Italy
37. F the reason why some people think the Fiary Tale belongs to German
38. H some violent stories
1. 判断题的练习和思路分析很必要，可回顾错题。配对题有增多的趋势。下场考试注意段落细节配对，heading 题型要加强练习，下场考试中可能会出现。summary及相关的填空题型是一直以来的热门，也是考生的拿分点，注重的是词性分析能力，需加强训练。